Want to know how to turn a photo into a painting? There are a variety of ways to do this, but our favorite method is through custom diamond painting. This option allows you to turn one of your favorite memories into a show-worthy artwork that you can proudly hang on your wall for years to come. Oh, and did we mention you can make it yourself (or give it to someone you like to make it)? The result is a compelling, one-of-a-kind masterpiece that makes sense on multiple levels.
- Simpler is better -- If you've never completed a diamond painting before, it's important to understand this concept: the more complex the image, the more challenging the painting. Lots of details and small objects mean lots of different colors and small parts, which can make the canvas more complex. Simpler graphics make the end result look better and make the process of creating diamond art more enjoyable.
- Bigger is better - When customizing diamond art kits, size matters, and we mean that in two ways. First, the size of the photo. Larger digital files will always present sharper, more vibrant images, while smaller photos (screen shots and low-quality snapshots from smartphones, for example) will look blurry or pixelated. Always select the highest quality and best lighting photos for this craft. A larger canvas tends to make photos look better, so your end result will be larger. Available in a variety of sizes, the smallest size is 12 x 16 inches.
- The possibilities are endless - whether you want to immortalize a family photo or are looking for a special, personalized gift for your loved one, there are many ways to customize diamond artwork. You can even print your company's logo on them and give them away as company gifts, or use them to make important announcements. Photos are just the tip of the iceberg! If the design is appropriate, you can add text, graphics, and so on to your custom paintings.
- Good things take time -- of course, any customization takes some extra time -- but trust us, it's worth the wait! Custom diamond art kits usually take about a few business days of processing and manufacturing time to ship to you, but following image requirements to the letter will help ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Custom diamond art is for everyone - If you're new to diamond painting, you may want to start with something simpler and smaller to see how much you like the craft before ordering custom options. That being said, even novice diamond painters can master the activity with custom artwork. Each piece comes with everything you need to create beautiful, dazzling artwork, including diamonds, applicators, trays, and wax. You or your recipient do not need to purchase the kit to get started.
Want to get Custom Diamond Painting Kits? TopDiamondArt.com is the perfect place you should go, there are a lot of diamond painting kits for sale, including personalized diamond painting kits, cheapest price ever!